Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tips For Building a Better Home Business Flyer

 Tips For Building a Better Home Business Flyer
In many of my articles I like to focus on web 2.0 and internet marketing. However, sometimes nothing beats a good old flyer. Yes, as much as I am a fan of internet marketing I also love flyers. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe it's because they are so simple or maybe it's because I have had great luck with them in the past but either way I believe that they are effective so I will continue to use them.
Over the years I have used a bunch of different types of flyers and I've had mixed results. So from one flyer lover to another here are a few tips that I have picked up that will help you get better response from your flyers.
1. Use bright paper - It's the simplest thing in the world but honestly bright neon paper works better than white... it just does. Yes it costs a few cents more but it's totally worth it. I don't know why it works so well but it does.
2. Keep it short - Your flyer should be short and sweet. DO NOT write a whole long thing on a flyer it won't get read. you pretty much have 1.5 seconds to get their attention and nothing ruins that like a bunch of boring text. Keep it short!
3. Use a website - Websites work better than phone numbers. Some people don't want to pick up the phone and call but they will totally jump online and check you out. Again, I don't know why it works so much better but it really does!
4. Keep some mystery - Don't tell them the name of your company. Keep as much mystery as possible because you want them to go to your website and check it out. If you tell them everything on the flyer then it's all over they're never going to check out your site if they already have a good idea of who you are and what you do.
5. Make them laugh - If you can make someone laugh you've got them. They're going to remember you, they're going to show it to their friends/spouse/family and they're probably going to go to your website! Laughter and humor go a long way with stuff like this.
These are just a few tips that I believe will help you get a better response from your flyer campaign. Good luck and have fun creating your flyers!
by:
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4596712

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Business. Powered by Blogger.